Light brown poop

EVEJ88

chucky has never had a problem eating until now that he only eats superworns. I gutload the superworns with carrots. I recently added a plant (umbrella) and I noticed he ate couple of leaves. He poops every day, until yesterday that he didn't poop. Today, he pooped, but his poop look super light brown. Could he be sick?

Attachments

• IMG_4118.JPG
    IMG_4118.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 113
What goes in must come out. He ate something new. He may now be interested in some veggies or fruit. How old is he? As they get older their metabolism slows down. They are not growing as fast. You may also notice he isn't as hungry every single day. Its not necessary for them to poop daily. One odd poop isn't a problem. If he stops eating, isn't drinking, and it looks odd over time then its time to get a vet check.

What goes in must come out. He ate something new. He may now be interested in some veggies or fruit. How old is he? As they get older their metabolism slows down. They are not growing as fast. You may also notice he isn't as hungry every single day. Its not necessary for them to poop daily. One odd poop isn't a problem. If he stops eating, isn't drinking, and it looks odd over time then its time to get a vet check.
He ate a piece of banana which I don’t like feeding him that. He’s probably a year and 3 months. Yes, you’re right. This week he hasn’t eaten as much. He only ate two superworms today, and that’s it.

It could be me, but the poop kinda looks a bit orangey? Maybe the orange of the carrots inside the superworms are turning his poop that color??

Back
Top Bottom