Little Cham :)

litahudak

:DHey all! I know I haven't posted for awhile. I was the one who posted nonstop [and was probably a bit annoying lol] when my little guy got parasites. Took him to the vet, and through the help of all of you, he bounced back with flying colors. Just wanted to give you guys an update. This morning woke up to take him back outside [it's been in the 50's at night so I have to bring him indoors] and went to mist him, and low and behold, we're doing our first shed together! That and the black soldier fly larva that I dropped onto his potted plants a couple of weeks ago have turned into flies over night! He's more than thrilled. Anyhow, here's some pics I took two nights ago. I'll post some more when he's through with his shed! I can't wait for him to start getting some color in!

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
What a tiny treasure you have. Shedding is so fun for me to watch, not sure why but I like it. Sounds like you are doing great. Wish I could take some of my chams out but my high today should be in the 50's and it is currently 43.:(

Thanks, guys! And yeah, he's still pretty little but I was so excited. I know for a lot of people shedding is an everyday thing, but it was nice to realize we've finally hit that milestone.

And Pilotman, I know! He's finally growing :)

So cute! Great to hear he's doing well after his treatment.......I got mine at about that size, how old is he?

Back
Top Bottom