Little guys's color

purplebiotch

Will this guy look anything like his site or will he stay white?

Little Guy:
ana9ara8.jpg

Sire:
4upyba3y.jpg

he will color up because he is a male. they always come out a little different because the mom influences there appearance as well. sense he has so many locales in him he could be a little mystery box and come out not looking anything like his sire.

All panther males start out tanish and work their way up towards their adult colors. It is nearly impossible to determine what the final colors of a panther male will be when they are this young (especially if he is a cross) but he definitely will get his rich, saturated colors starting at about 6 months of age and getting better from then on.

Edit -

Just to illustrate this, here are two separate panther males at 2-3 months and again at 12 months old. Daedalus is on the left, Cerberus on the right.

panthermales3months.jpg

panthermales12monthsold.jpg

Last edited:
I think he's going to be beautiful! Mine is all brown and white now but expected to have some nice colour, only time will tell!

All panther males start out tanish and work their way up towards their adult colors. It is nearly impossible to determine what the final colors of a panther male will be when they are this young (especially if he is a cross) but he definitely will get his rich, saturated colors starting at about 6 months of age and getting better from then on.

Edit -

Just to illustrate this, here are two separate panther males at 2-3 months and again at 12 months old. Daedalus is on the left, Cerberus on the right.

panthermales3months.jpg

panthermales12monthsold.jpg

Love the comparison photos. Thanks or sharing

I have a Panther Morph Cross too! Mine looked like yours to begin with and now he is about seven months and he's showing great colors. Check out my thread from a little while ago and you can see his colors! :)

Back
Top Bottom