Local vs. Color morph

DSC01375.JPG

possibility of a morph cross is possible unless is comes from someone who have pure lines, and makes a point to keep it that way, or identify a cross as a morph cross.

Looks like an ambilobe to me. You just have to trust who you bought it from. '

There is absolutely no way to tell which locale a panther is just from visual appearances. the only real way to know is to pick it off the tree yourself in Madagascar.

By the way, not all sambavas have U bars, though it is more common that they have them than not.

Looks like an ambilobe to me. You just have to trust who you bought it from. '

There is absolutely no way to tell which locale a panther is just from visual appearances. the only real way to know is to pick it off the tree yourself in Madagascar.

By the way, not all sambavas have U bars, though it is more common that they have them than not.

You are correct.

what do you mean by u bars i am new to panthers and you said the same thing about my male blaze. but he looks just like one of the kammers ambilobe's. but back to the topic i like to keep the colors pure but i am facinated and in love with the nosey be x ambanja's i just think they make beautiful purple and blue panthers and i think some look better then the pure blooded be's and ambanjas

Back
Top Bottom