Look at this owner

that was so mean how could a human being do that to another living creature for pure entertainment... ppl r just sick in the haed it actually made me sad to think that that person is even aloud to keep animals its just wrong!!!! :mad:

You do understand this is a forum for chameleon owner's correct? What are you just trying to make us barf or cry? I have seen things like this posted before and I don't have it in me to understand why. It is awful and yes we all know it happens but why do you chose to throw it in our faces? I don't get it, could you explain what you were thinking?

People ragging on the OP need to take a breath and relax. If you were smart you'd rate the video negatively and report the video as inappropriate and flag it as animal abuse.

Yes, the video is awful and the owner is a complete idiot at best. But complaining about the post does nothing. I, for one, am actually glad it was posted (yes you heard me) because I would have never found it otherwise, and now I have the chance to help get this nonsense pulled from YouTube.

While I don't agree with the video, this is also a public forum and to be honest, as far as I know, the original poster didn't post anything wrong. Upsetting, yes, but against the rules, no. Unfortunately people can post whatever they want, but no one ever said you had to watch the video, ya know? Just by reading other people's comments you can tell it's an upsetting video without watching.

People ragging on the OP need to take a breath and relax. If you were smart you'd rate the video negatively and report the video as inappropriate and flag it as animal abuse.

Yes, the video is awful and the owner is a complete idiot at best. But complaining about the post does nothing. I, for one, am actually glad it was posted (yes you heard me) because I would have never found it otherwise, and now I have the chance to help get this nonsense pulled from YouTube.

How does one go about getting video pulled off youtube? I would very much like to work on that.

Makes me wonder if the SPCA would be all over this guy for encouraging animals to fight. Michael Vick got jail time for dog fighting, what's the difference really?

How does one go about getting video pulled off youtube? I would very much like to work on that.

Rate the video as "disliked"

An option should pop up saying "Would you like to rate this video as inappropriate" Select that. In the drop-down box select "Violent or repulsive content" > "Animal Abuse".

If enough people do that, the video will get pulled.

*Cancer is in my genes. My father is a survivor of 3 kinds of cancer. My mother died of cancer, my grandfather and my grandmother on my father's side both had cancer, it's suspected that my grandfather on my mother's side had cancer. I am all too aware of what cancer entails...but I wouldn't click on a link that promised to show me a cancerous tumor being removed..indeed, I would find such a video way too personally significant.

Wow, I have never heard of one family having so much cancer. That is horrible, I am so sorry you had to see that. Watching someone suffer from cancer is so hard to watch... in fact, for me, it is harder than watching a video of a tumor removal, as I have done both in person. I'm sorry you have had to deal with that, but that is wonderful that your father has survived 3 types of cancer! I had a very close relative die of breast and brain cancer, I then started to support causes for both. I was completely unaware of the suffering before she was stricken, and that made me act.
On a different note, as this video is nothing close to cancer and not even comparable in any way, I do think that the heading should have warned us, because I have seen my share of animal abuse, enough to act (though even more so now), and this video made me nauseous and I probably wouldn't have watched it, so in the future, if anyone posts these videos, can you please, please, please warn us of what they are about? Thank you :)

I flagged the video because of animal abuse btw, I think others should do so as well

wow how upseting and sad! I can't believe people will actually subject innocent animals into fighting like that. Poor chams!

i wonder if some of these goof's that make stupid videos like these, are members on this site. my chameleons would certainly punk them up!

Glad I wasnt the first to this thread, so that I was forewarned and thus didnt watch the video.
to the OP - next time you might give an indication of the content, so that people who are not interested in viewing animal cruelty do not accidentally find themselves linked to it.

I think you should have said "hey, come help delete this from youtube" but I'm glad I saw it and was able to rate it down, flag it as animal abuse, and then contact the owner of the video to tell him he's an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom