Lots of pics of the "cham-ily"

Thank you everyone!

I'm really glad I got the new camera, even though I still need to play with settings and such a bit I'm glad I don't have only blurry photos to show off! :D It captures their colors way better than my little Olympus does, which makes it great for cham photos.

They are all absolutely gorgeous, but my personal fave is your amazing Othello!:D He is just wonderful! I see your LnC baby girl has the letters L and C in her brown markings! How cool is that?!:eek:

They are all absolutely gorgeous, but my personal fave is your amazing Othello!:D He is just wonderful! I see your LnC baby girl has the letters L and C in her brown markings! How cool is that?!:eek:

Thanks! :D He's been naughty this past week. I let him free range with the panthers and he kept picking on Cobalt, without bitting or anything, he would just grab his tail and try to climb over him. Well, climbing over turned out to be trying to mount! :eek: I guess he thinks poor little Cobalt looks like a female Jackson's? :confused: LOL. So he's been moved outside to enjoy the cooler temps.

You're right! I never noticed that! :D

oh my gosh Olimpia,,, what a beautiful group you have!!!!!
your pics are awesome, my husband has the same camera and i'm learning to use it. he does a much better job at it and every now and then i get him to take some shots of Stanley, they turn out much better than my attempts... :)
thanks for posting!!!!

Thank you! It's what I do every morning :D

Lisa, I don't know how to use it enough either. I still have to learn how to tweak settings to get better photos, but every once in a while I get good ones :D When the stars align, I guess!

Lisa, I don't know how to use it enough either. I still have to learn how to tweak settings to get better photos, but every once in a while I get good ones :D When the stars align, I guess!

looks to me like you are well on your way to mastering it!!!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom