made my day :)

WendyK8

so, I will have had my first cham (3m old sambava from the kammers) for 2 weeks tomorrow. He shed for the first time today! complete from start to finnish within a matter of hours! that was exciting enough, he has some great blue/greens coming through. afterward he was eating like he hadnt ate in months! then to top the day off, he started to eat from my hand and began to reach for me and crawl onto my hand completely willingly for the first time as well :) so glad I finally took the plunge and bought one, SOOOO HOOKED!!!!

so, I will have had my first cham (3m old sambava from the kammers) for 2 weeks tomorrow. He shed for the first time today! complete from start to finnish within a matter of hours! that was exciting enough, he has some great blue/greens coming through. afterward he was eating like he hadnt ate in months! then to top the day off, he started to eat from my hand and began to reach for me and crawl onto my hand completely willingly for the first time as well :) so glad I finally took the plunge and bought one, SOOOO HOOKED!!!!

Congrats!! sounds like youve made an impression on your cham.. glad he shed so easily for you and im sure he looks beautiful!! post some pics :D

That is so cool! I have had my baby Sambava (from Kammerflage as well) for 1 week. I have a male also. His name is Charlie. What did you name yours?

Congratulations,I got one last month from kammers also I got the last male they had from cortez.I know exactly how u feel .I was n still like a Lil kid.urs is gonna get big quick besides Crix I give him small silkworms he's already showing a lot of yellow while he is resting.I'm happy for u and the other threader.

Congrats - that's such an incredible feeling the first time they crawl onto you willingly! Best of luck with your new little one!

Michelle

thanks guys! I really am enjoying him alot! I am finally getting over the nervous new mom stage. For the first week I just stared at him and if he turned his head funny I was like "omg! is he ok?!" im feeling much more relaxed now and cant wait to see how his colors will come through with each shed! cant wait for him to get big, think he's gonna be a monster, all he wants to do all day is eat! lol

Back
Top Bottom