Making a cage for my wife's veiled.

We have stained and sealed Stanley's house, and installed a few pieces of driftwood for him. We have the screen door finished...just need to put the hinges on. We also have the canopy done except for staining and installing it's door. We should be able to finish next week. He is definitely ready for his 'Big Boy' home.
Here is what we have done...

930953282_gq8Vo-XL.jpg

That looks great! I don't have a chameleon, but always thought it would be fun to have one as a kid. Now that I'm 34 and can do what I want . . . I'm gonna get one dammit! :) But I want to do it right so I'm going to get the whole enclosure finished before I even start looking at getting a lizard. The problem is that I want something that I can put in a main living area (off the beaten path) so it needs to be nice . . . stained wood like this would be great. I applaud your work. I wish I were so capable.

Thanks everyone.
jannb - we may actually be considering turning an extra bedroom into a part time free range room for him. Gotta consider everything before we start, but definitely a possibility.

Thanks everyone.
jannb - we may actually be considering turning an extra bedroom into a part time free range room for him. Gotta consider everything before we start, but definitely a possibility.

You'll love him so much you just wont be able to make him stay in a cage and they are so good out. The one baby that stays with me free ranges most of the time and she's really a good girl. As soon as her family gets moved she will go to a totally free range home.

Back
Top Bottom