male or femaile?

Hes a bit of a "late bloomer" ;)

I'd go with Solid Snake. In some pictures the cham deff looks like a female. However I do see a buldge in others. When is your new male cham comming in? Are you able to wait on him til this one gets a wee bit bigger to tell?

my new one comes in the 15th of this month. I will post more pics but it is either a very small male with underwelming color or a female with great color. Im hoping for a female since I want to breed them. Pics will come in the morning. If its a male I know someone who wants one and Ill sell it to them so he can have a good home.

More photos

Here are more photos. MALE OR FEMALE? may the great debate continue!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 151
  • securedownload (10).jpg
    securedownload (10).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 93
  • securedownload (9).jpg
    securedownload (9).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 83
  • securedownload (8).jpg
    securedownload (8).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 84
Are you still selling him back to the pet store like you said you would on your last post?

And what is your setup for your new Cham? You making the adjustments?

I think it is definately a male, but then again he or she looks like my little female when she was that age but she turned out beautiful, theres nothing wrong with females :)

The first pictures were not very clear, so it was hard to tell. Understandable for us who thought female. Those last ones now THOSE were male! :D

.... LOL! The little guy will just be a late bloomer, but that's ok! Won't make him any less of a lady's man ;)

Maybe you should fill out the "how to ask for help" form in the health clinic section. This way you know everything is in check for him.

Back
Top Bottom