Male or Female?

nhoj6465

:confused:Quick Question I have been thinking this lil guy was a guy but sometimes I wonder cause he is much lighter then my other boys. Any suggestions? He acts like a male and he turns real green with red bars. I am a lil confused please help.

Attachments

• CHAMELEONS BABIES 036.jpg
    CHAMELEONS BABIES 036.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 128
most likely female. if shes not become as colorful as she gets older, and is keeping that pink color. than you have a chick.

I think I see a small bulge, I would say male. The colors are very girly though, but the tail base isn't as narrow as a female's would be.

More pics of the one in question

Here are a few more photo's of the one in question....what do you think????

After seeing the new pics I see a pronounced bulge at the base of the tail so I'm gonna go with male. Colors currently are more toward female colors but you can see small shades of green in the body and cheeks.

Thanks! He had me wondering! I think he is going to be beautiful I think I am going to keep this one. He looks so much different then the rest of the males! Well his brothers are for sale if anyone is interested. They are all listed in the classifieds. Thanks again for all of your help!

Back
Top Bottom