Male veild yellow bars?

It's only three months old. What do u think of ditching the red adding another basking and putting another UVB in the dome

It's only three months old. What do u think of ditching the red adding another basking and putting another UVB in the dome

Def ditch the red, add another basking, and get a tube style uvb, you would be surprised at what the tube does.

the tube bulbs do amazing things for them, ive had it turn a cham from a dark green back to his briliant teal just by replacing the tube uvb bulb.

Your setup is pretty similar to mine (lights, cage size, etc). I have a female so I don't expect her to get quite as bright as some of the others I see on here.

Anyway, I would look into one of those cool mist humidifiers if I were you. I have to run ours almost all day right next to her cage to keep it around 50% most days... depends on how much we have to run the heat and what the weather outside is doing. I need to get one of those long tube type UVB bulbs as well.

I will definitely get the tube any suggested brand? I have ran. A cool mist beside his cage and still not much change I don't want to blow it directly into his cage cause those cool mist are pretty cold

Thank you for all your suggestions I will try them and hopefully will have pics of nice bright guy to post soon

Back
Top Bottom