Male veiled chameleon, age 2-4 years old (we got him as a rescue and they don’t know the age), location, Utah

Note: We might give him through here or through a rehabilitation in Salt Lake City

He’s been pretty sick lately but doing a little bit better, but it’s getting to stressful and expensive but I want him to live his last weeks, months or just maybe years in a safe home.

History:

He was a rescue Cham with a little deformity on his head. He has been sick and then all of a sudden perks back up, and he’s done that roughly 5 times now.

Diet:

He eats mealworms, superworms, Dubai roaches, and rarely crickets. The herbs he eats are collard greens and mustard greens.

He’s such a sweet boy but with my son’s school starting, it’s getting to stressful to deal with his life and mine. Also we got into a bad vet and it would be to expensive and stressful for him and me if we go to a different one. If you know of anyone who would be able to take care of him, please tell me. His life has been such a roller coaster but we love him and we hope he will enjoy his new home and life when the time comes.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1151.jpeg
    IMG_1151.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1097.jpeg
    IMG_1097.jpeg