male veiled chameleon

this is cool we all live around southern california..im lakewood myself and also i hope u ind ur cham ill be here to see what happens

I think i know how he got out the backside of the screen has a break in it. I feel lucky that i found him. Thanks for the quick replys

I would go, but something tells me a BAR might be involved?:p I might have to wait a few more years.

Jake
Howdy Jake,

Actually, the location is in a meeting room at the Toyota Museum. Sorry, not beer :). I haven't been to that site yet but the other founding memeber has access to it so we're trying it out! ("Parental unit" drivers welcome to hang out too!)

Here's the meeting invite:
(And, please if possible, email us at [email protected] to let us know if you will be coming so that we can get a head-count.)
---------------------------------
Hi Everyone!

The wait is over. The 2nd SBCK meeting is finally scheduled. A new location allowing weeknight meetings has been secured at the Toyota USA Automobile Museum in Torrance. The date and time is Thursday, December 13, 2007 from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. The address is 2076 Artesia Blvd between Western and Van Ness. Refreshments will be provided.

Please email back if you will be attending.

Let us know in advance if any of the following topics are of interest and we may be able to bring examples.

1) Breeding crickets (examples of different methods)
2) Breeding fruit flies
3) Breeding roaches (free starter supplies)
4) Care of incubating chameleon eggs
5) Care and feeding of chameleon hatchlings
6) UV lighting (bring your lights and we'll test them for UVB intensity)
7) Hydration methods
8) Best indoor plants
9) Discounts with group purchases
10) Trading or selling supplies you no longer use or need (cages, light fixtures, containers, supplements, etc)

If most of you can attend weekday meetings from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, then next year this location will be secured for the last Tuesday of every month. Your feedback is appreciated.

SOUTH BAY CHAMELEON KEEPERS

IMG_6395RS.jpg

I found him!!!! He was sleeping on one of the light wire that hang to the wall outlet.

LMAO...that's too funny, i'm glad he's safe!

Off topic but I have a story similar.
One of my exibit Jungle Carpet Pythons, who is proudly displayed in her purpose built native display enclosure in my Son's bedroom did the same! It was very hot this day and I kept the glass sliding doors at the front slightly open, probably 10mm each side to let in a bit more air circulation. Well the snakes about 40mm across in diameter, so i'm thinking no way it would escape!
My son comes out of his room and in a calm manner says, Dad "Princess is gone." I bolt into his room and he says there she is.
The snake had escaped slthered across his room, climbed up his book case which is about 8ft high and curled up in his stuffed toys! lol

We thought it was hilarious, his Mum was freaking out though, she likes the lizards but not the snakes...
Cheers
Scott.

I think I might try and make it to this meeting...
Howdy Kevin

I just got a "kick-back" from the email reply that I sent you about the meeting last Thursday :(. Seems Yahoo didn't like something...

Your message was not delivered within 4 days and 0 hours.
Host yahoo.com is not responding.

We missed you at the meeting! Sorry, I didn't even know why until now.

With only a handful of keepers at the meeting, winning the Toyota truck had really good odds too :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom