Meet Thor, my new WC Faly

Benton1576

This is Thor (he is literally on a war path!) my new WC Faly, fresh in today. I asked my wife to go and look for a nice Faly like Storm as i had to work all day, this is what she brought home. I cant wait for this guys potential to come through after a few sheds!

Attachments

• DSCF0228.jpg
    DSCF0228.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF0229.jpg
    DSCF0229.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 207
Thanks, I think hes gonna turn out amazing once he has a few sheds and gets that dirty skin off! Might even turn out better than Storm! :eek:

Yeah, I think ill get her to pick my future studs.

I hope so Scott, hes definately a good looking boy, extremely bad tempered though! Im super excited about his future skin sheds, hopefully his white will come through more, just like my Cap Est did.

He doesnt look to have any dark barring. I know my wc guy, all his light blue goes totally white when he fires. Thats why I said that. I hope Im right! He'd be totally off the charts if Im right. Between Storm & Thor youve got some great blood to work with.;)

Hows the babies doin?

This is Thor (he is literally on a war path!) my new WC Faly, fresh in today. I asked my wife to go and look for a nice Faly like Storm as i had to work all day, this is what she brought home. I cant wait for this guys potential to come through after a few sheds!

Excuse me?? Where in the heck do you just ask someone to go and find one of these guys?!? :confused:Wholly crap he's beautiful!! :eek: Did she just hit up local pet joints and kindly ask if they had a bada$$ faly in the backroom? :D

Yeah, I think ill get her to pick my future studs.

I hope so Scott, hes definately a good looking boy, extremely bad tempered though! Im super excited about his future skin sheds, hopefully his white will come through more, just like my Cap Est did.

She did pick you, but what does that say??? That cham is gorgeous

Excuse me?? Where in the heck do you just ask someone to go and find one of these guys?!? :confused:Wholly crap he's beautiful!! :eek: Did she just hit up local pet joints and kindly ask if they had a bada$$ faly in the backroom? :D

Haha, there was a shipment coming in, my friend went there and came back with a few and my wife went to pick one for me from him. I asked her to get a nice one like Storm so i could mix their lines in the future.

At first glance i thought he was Nosy Be as hes quite dark and the barring is barely noticable, but he is stressed and dirty, when he relaxes a bit he goes this awesome blue with the white background showing through.

Back
Top Bottom