Misting system question

I see... by the picture I assumed that it was a water softener system, as it looks identical to what I have now.

You mention they are wasteful... is it the salt they are wasting?

RODI is the best for chameleons, fish, people, plants and animals. I use it in reef aquariums, hydroponics, drinking water, etc. Tap water is full of nasty junk from the municipalities, no matter what they claim. A simple test kit will prove it and the PPMs are off the charts. Well water has to be filtered.

Or support a site sponsor :D

Link

AquaZamp does reverse osmosis and RODI systems. If you have a specific application, we can make something to fit your needs. Components are made in the USA and are NSF certified.

I tried the mistking. I really did! But after I spent 2 hours trying to hook it up ( I am NOT a handy man) it had a leak in the tubing. It was way too complicated for me, so i just returned it and I am now getting a monsoon. I know people say they come home to a flood with a monsoon, but this is because when you fill the tank up to the top, moisture gets in the electronics, leading the timer to go hay wire going off like every minute. (shame on exo terra). However, It is better than nothing. It is a 2.5 gallon reservoir, so I can still fill it up halfway, or even 3/4 of the way. So, this question IS NOT about which one I should get......

So, I have some quations about the monsoon....

1. How often are you supposed to replace the filter?

2. I know they recommend distilled water, but that isnt good for chams to drink, plus I do not have a reliable source of it. Will it be ok if I use reptisafe and just put in bottled or tap water?

3. Will the system still work properly if the tank runs out of water while I am not home?

Thank you everyone so much
where can you buy a Exo Terra Monsoon Misting System ??

Back
Top Bottom