Misting system?

hey guys!

I have a baby veiled Cham Rango and he is 3,5 months old. I spray his terrarium multiple times a day to keep the humidity up and so he can drink some water but I am considering getting a mistic system!
Can anyone suggest which ones are good?

There are so many brands and types with different reviews, I don't know which ones work well. Thank you :)

Hands down MistKing is the best you may have a little more invested, but I promise it's well worth it. I bought mine and haven't regretted it for going on 5 years now.

Which Mistking do you guys run? How is the starter system?

The starter system is perfect for most people's needs. The pump is plenty powerful enough, and the system can be upgraded if you like. Premium nozzles, more tubing, and even the ZipDrip addition that basically prevents the water from dripping a bunch after a session. I know the timers have changed since I got mine, and I chose to get upgraded dual nozzles and the ZipDrip, but the starter set up is perfectly fine. If you have any questions about the system, or if interested in getting one, check out http://mistking.com/ or http://joshsfrogs.com/, or you can get their older system from LLL Reptile or Misting Depot if they still have any. Well worth the investment!!!

Monsoons suck. It will die soon I'm sure.

At first i saw some of the prices and at the time i could not afford it so a 80$ mister was the option. But now i have the means to get a mistking, so if the monsoon dies then ill go that route. I have to say that i have been happy with it so far but i use my own timer and not the timer built in the monsoon

At first i saw some of the prices and at the time i could not afford it so a 80$ mister was the option. But now i have the means to get a mistking, so if the monsoon dies then ill go that route. I have to say that i have been happy with it so far but i use my own timer and not the timer built in the monsoon
I wasn't ripping on you, I totally get it, I was ripping on monsoons. I've also made the mistake of buying them in the past, and wish I had just hand misted for another month while I saved up.

I wasn't ripping on you, I totally get it, I was ripping on monsoons. I've also made the mistake of buying them in the past, and wish I had just hand misted for another month while I saved up.

Oh no doubt, i didn't think you were. I have a feeling once it breaks and i get a mistking itll be like going from dialup to highspeed internet, i wont be able to go back haha.

Reactions: PJK
Back
Top Bottom