Mistking pump dead?

Clintaceous

Hey y'all,

So I tried getting my misting system setup last weekend, but unfortunately its not working. There is power getting to the system, as the timer is on, but the pump is not making ANY noise. I've tried priming it, but no die. My reservoir is also ABOVE the pump so its gravity fed.

Is my pump dead out of the box?

When you say you tried priming it did you take off a misting nozzle and hold the up button to activate the pump? Double check your connections and make sure they are snug as well.

I actually just checked it again this morning after coming across another thread on here. Faulty timer is the issue. I plugged the power directly into the pump and it worked perfectly! Already have a replacement on the way

I actually just checked it again this morning after coming across another thread on here. Faulty timer is the issue. I plugged the power directly into the pump and it worked perfectly! Already have a replacement on the way
I was about to tell you that I bet that was the issue. Glad ya got it figured out. When do program the new time, pay very close attention to the AM / PM when you set the times.

Back
Top Bottom