Mistreating a chameleon

Oh dang poor thing. I myself am a first time cham owner but I read up a lot on how to handle and take care of one and what I'm seeing in the video is really not proper for the chamy. She should just get a parrot or something. One thing that really frightens me is the condition of the chammy itself. Is it me or is its veil actually kinda missing the top ?

This person is proof of what we all have known and talked about many times on this forum.

When you inbreed, the line develops disturbing consequences.;)

Nick

I think, she is a member of the forums, I recall seem a therad about this chameleon or just and other with the same helm burn

This is disturbing :( chameleons are not like puppies....no rough housing or play biting .... How sad, and his poor casque.

Oh dang poor thing. I myself am a first time cham owner but I read up a lot on how to handle and take care of one and what I'm seeing in the video is really not proper for the chamy. She should just get a parrot or something. One thing that really frightens me is the condition of the chammy itself. Is it me or is its veil actually kinda missing the top ?

Yea she should totally get a parrot and leave her reptiles to people who know what their doing! Even people who it would be their first reptile could take way better care of that poor guy

I hate seeing stuff like this. :mad: You can tell just by the way she talks that the elevator is skipping a few floors going up.

Eff that.... She shouldn't get a parrot in place of reptile... I don't think she should own animals at all... There's something clearly wrong with her mentality. A pet rock is the most I would deem her capable of.

Back
Top Bottom