Monsoon 400 ( Exo Terra )

I have two of these for my 6 cham cages, they work great during the day when im not at home to do the extra misting... after about a week the variety of species got use to the drinking area's :)

I had a massive problem with ours, it was setup and ran great for a month for our male panther, then out of nowhere it started, and never turned off and emptied an almost full tank into his exo-terra terrarium so much that it flooded and the dirt and soil got all over the carpet...

Needless to say that got returned and I just mist his tank 3x per day

MAKE SURE YOU USE FILTERED WATER ON THAT THING or the nozzles will clog up very quickly.

Wow I hope that doesn't happen to me. I would be very disappointed. Has anyone else had this problem?

Are they as loud as they sound on the video? If so i think i just made my mind up which misting system i'm now going for!

even with the noise. im going to get it. cuz frankly, it wil be in its own room. with a door shut.
and im not home during the day to care.

Does anyone have any info on any other Misting systems. I hear the name mistking quite often. I have never seen it available in Canada. Not that I looked hard for it though.

Does anyone have any info on any other Misting systems. I hear the name mistking quite often. I have never seen it available in Canada. Not that I looked hard for it though.

Mistking and aquazamp. I have a mist king and love it, had zero issues with it. Aquazamp is supposed a nice one too, i will be ordering one within the next month or so. Kevin(summoner12) from aquazamp has great customer service, and he also has the raindomes you can get with his system. Good guy to deal with. All components are US made as well. They both can be had for a tad more than the monsoon, and are much better products imo

Hi I have just purchased a monsoon system, and can't wait to set it up but I have found out that on our lovely little island we can't get the extra nozzles. Are they a standard ish nozzle that I could but from a hardware store or would I have to get them from your side of the pond. Hope someone can help

Chris in England

i have a mistking. love it for my FR, need a seperate system (mabey) for my mantids and terrariums tho. that doesnt look bad. if you hook it down it helps with noise. i nailed my mistking along the wall. lol.

Back
Top Bottom