More baby pics before some leave me

Hello everyone. Its getting to the time now where the babies are ready to go to their new homes. I didnt get as many responses to my ad as i wished but i will hope for the best so if you want one let me know:)

I think i have bonded with a little male that i will keep. He is so gentle with me and will eat right out of my hand. So at the moment he is on his moms big fake ficus tree while she waits her turn:)

The babies are growing so much still and the oldest ones have started and finished their 4th shed!:eek: I hope you enjoy these pics with me and have a great weekend.

ghhjk010.jpg

ghhjk009.jpg

ghhjk008.jpg

ghhjk007.jpg

ghhjk006.jpg

ghhjk005.jpg

ghhjk004.jpg

ghhjk003.jpg

ghhjk002.jpg

ghhjk001.jpg

The 2nd picture reminds me of a dragon for some reason:)

Does taht l'il one in the second pic breath fire too?! Lol! I see what you mean - he looks evil in that pic!

They are gorgeous - got any pics of the boy you are keeping?

oooo nice i think i saw your add on another site thats how i got to this site :D And i would of bought from you if i did not buy from some one else first :\ sorry there. They look so cool.

Baby fever...

Ahh, nice pics they look great! Gives me baby fever! lol. Wish I was in a position to get another right this minute but can't right now!
:eek:

Stefan I am so excited! I am getting ready to head out to the show soon to pick up my uv light for my little guy!!

They are all so adorable! I know in a way it will be hard for you to see them go.

Are your babies veiled or a smaller version of veiled? I just 'rescued' one from a pet store that looks just like your babies. I don't think they gave me the correct info on her. I posted a pic of him/her on general discussion just now. Thanks!!
Wendy

Are your babies veiled or a smaller version of veiled? I just 'rescued' one from a pet store that looks just like your babies. I don't think they gave me the correct info on her. I posted a pic of him/her on general discussion just now. Thanks!!
Wendy

There is only one kind of veiled

Back
Top Bottom