Mouth issues

I just want to pop in to say hi and welcome. Your guy is very handsome! You are in great hands with @MissSkittles. She is absolutely wonderful. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. We are glad to have you both here!

Hi and welcome. :) Yes, you need a multivitamin too. There are a few different ways to supplement and I’m going to tell you two different ways. The one thing that is the same is that you will use a phosphorus-free calcium without D3 lightly dusted at every feeding. Then…
Traditional method - Phosphorus free calcium with D3 use one feeding every other week, for example the 1st and 14th of the month. A good multivitamin like Reptivite without D3 use one feeding every other week, for example of the 7th and 28th of the month.
Easy method - Use a combination product of either ReptiVite with D3 or Repashy calcium plus LoD https://www.amazon.com/Repashy-Calc...669338316-B00DLJRMV2-&hvexpln=73&gad_source=1 for one feeding every other week.

I prefer the easy method myself. Just two products - calcium without D3 and I use the Repashy LoD.
Thank you so much I ended up getting the with and one without. However now I’m confused because I’ve read to use the without every feeding and the with every other week? So are they most every other week just jot the same week?

Thank you so much I ended up getting the with and one without. However now I’m confused because I’ve read to use the without every feeding and the with every other week? So are they most every other week just jot the same week?
The one with D3 you use twice a month, lets say Sundays every other week. All other feedings are without the D3, just plain calcium.

Which product did you get? You’ll use a phosphorus-free calcium without D3 every feeding. Regardless of which supplement regimen you use, this does not change.

Which product did you get? You’ll use a phosphorus-free calcium without D3 every feeding. Regardless of which supplement regimen you use, this does not change.
I’ll post a picture tonight but it’s the repti calcium without D3 and than for the one I do every 1st and 14th is the repti calcium with D3

Back
Top Bottom