my big monster jackson

Pjackson,

For some reason the previous thread I posted in got locked. You have a nice set of jacksons. Very healthy! :)

My question:

I would like to know your care techniques. You claimed in another thread you have had over 1,000 baby jackson's while only losing six, so I'd like to know what you do in your husbandry. Many people are not successful with such a ratio of living to dead as you proclaim.

I have montanes as well, so I'm quite interested in pointers you have.

yes i dont no what all the other refferal stuff is about the other subspecies..all i deal with and breed is the xantholophus...yes fabian ill provide you with sum pictures ive never delt with forums and picture taking before..ive never even sold over the internet so all this forum stuff is new to me..the stages my babys are now are about 2 weeks old..let me see if i can find sum of my pictures of sum of the juveniles at a little later stages..thanks

yes i dont no what all the other refferal stuff is about the other subspecies..all i deal with and breed is the xantholophus...yes fabian ill provide you with sum pictures ive never delt with forums and picture taking before..ive never even sold over the internet so all this forum stuff is new to me..the stages my babys are now are about 2 weeks old..let me see if i can find sum of my pictures of sum of the juveniles at a little later stages..thanks

But in the other thread you said you deal with nominate form? I'm referring to this post. Do you not?

https://www.chameleonforums.com/pics-my-jacksons-babys-18326/#post154134

BTW, pjackson...when posting pictures, all you need to do is put
after your picture. :)

I see. As Cameron has pointed out, you mentioned you had bred both (referring to xantholophus as well as jacksonii, the nominate form):

they are both..i breed and have both

It appears as though the other thread has been reopened. I look forward to seeing photos of your juveniles.

Cheers,

Fabián

Pjackson,

For some reason the previous thread I posted in got locked. You have a nice set of jacksons. Very healthy! :)

My question:

I would like to know your care techniques. You claimed in another thread you have had over 1,000 baby jackson's while only losing six, so I'd like to know what you do in your husbandry. Many people are not successful with such a ratio of living to dead as you proclaim.

I have montanes as well, so I'm quite interested in pointers you have.
hey i just tried to pm you sum info it wouldnt let me saidur box was full!..lol

I see. As Cameron has pointed out, you mentioned you had bred both (referring to xantholophus as well as jacksonii, the nominate form):

It appears as though the other thread has been reopened. I look forward to seeing photos of your juveniles.

Cheers,

Fabián

hahah lol..ill be a little more specific..i only breed the xanthos..i had a pair of the nominate form about a year ago but i never bred them!

Back
Top Bottom