My Dubias keep dying!!!

Anyone seen this before or have a theory?
I also have an unrelated question... how do I post an image without having to attach it so it is large without people having to click on it to enlarge it?

Use the insert image button, looks like a mountain. but you have to use the whole link with like photo bucket or something.

I love google for this. Documents, photos and viddies 1GB of online storage for free

Use the insert image button, looks like a mountain. but you have to use the whole link with like photo bucket or something.

I love google for this. Documents, photos and viddies 1GB of online storage for free

So I'd have to upload the photo to something like photobucket, and then enter the link for the picture in the space that it gives me when I click the insert image button? Google has something for this? I can upload images to google like I would Photobucket? I feel old with all of this technology

So I'd have to upload the photo to something like photobucket, and then enter the link for the picture in the space that it gives me when I click the insert image button? Google has something for this? I can upload images to google like I would Photobucket? I feel old with all of this technology

Yup, start by getting a gmail account then you can use that account to store docs and photos. They are all linked up at the top of the page. I really really like the photos portion as it has a free built in photo editor, that you can remove red eye, crop photos and such. Google with picasa I use if for all my photos.

100_0487.JPG

It wont be fun to start up but once your all set up you would find the image you want to link,usually the link in your browser bar. Hit the mountain button in your post and then paste in the link.

If you need help PM ill chat it up with you, I used to be a tech support agent and would consider it an honor to help the members here. Now that I don't do it for a living lolololol :D:D

You can also show albums like this. JoJo's projects

*edit* Just noticed you have to navigate your way to the picture so that the address bar ends with the picturename.jpg or whatever format you use.

Anyone seen this before or have a theory?
I also have an unrelated question... how do I post an image without having to attach it so it is large without people having to click on it to enlarge it?

attach just like you did, (paperclip, browse, upload) but with only one more step: just click on the paperclip again and select the image you just uploaded. this will insert it into the message (inside attach tags), rather than as a thumbnail.

I've never seen that happen to one of my roaches. There is definately some problem with yours.

attach just like you did, (paperclip, browse, upload) but with only one more step: just click on the paperclip again and select the image you just uploaded. this will insert it into the message (inside attach tags), rather than as a thumbnail.

I've never seen that happen to one of my roaches. There is definately some problem with yours.

lmao that's much easier than my suggestion.:confused:
Google still rocks though!

Kristen,
I also realized that overcrowding actually causes deaths and cannibalism. In the summer months, when I open the bins..I feel a small wave of heat rise out of the tub, this was when I was having the most deaths and fatalities. Once I separated them into 2 bins, the roaches stopped dying. Also try to keep the bottom clean (free from droppings and frass). Although you want to keep a little frass for the babies to hide in. I also realized that if I skip a feeding, there tends to be more deaths. Try to feed almost everyday or every other day that way they aren't munching on each other. Some of the females and males will die due to old age and this is inevitable. Hope this helps :)
-Johnny

Back
Top Bottom