My Jackson's

CELeafs

He's about 11.5 in he's in length. I have a hard time keeping him still enough to get a weight. One thing is I'm having troubles with a few pieces of skin that stick to him after a shed. Should I worry about it as much as I am? He seems really ticked off and stressed out when I handle him and try the wet Q tip trick to help them fall off. Is it worth stressing him out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 208
He is a very pretty boy! As for the shed, up the mistings and maybe try warm water and if that doesn't work try a shower. Just make sure you never pick of the skin yourself.

That skin looks a little old like it's been there for a while.

Maybe mist him with warm water more often? That usually peels some skin off my boys.

from my vet to humidify the skin of my melleri, but if the skin is to soft/ wet would it attach it self harder to the body?

I have been misting him with warmer water. His last shed was last week so the skin is about that old. Hopefully the warmer misting that I've started will help. All in all, from what I can tell, he seems to be a big healthy boy. Very active and always ready to eat. Fingers crossed I can figure this little problem out

Back
Top Bottom