My meller Quin

My biggest concern would be that I don't see a heat lamp. I posted early in the thread how the lights should be set up. If you take a look you'll see the lamp is angled, this is good because melleri burn easily and more easily when the lamp is pointed thraight down. My next concern would be the waterfall. My melleri poop in or on item that look like bowls. Lol maybe they came potty trained. I would remove the waterfall since your melleri most likely won't drink from it.

My biggest concern would be that I don't see a heat lamp. I posted early in the thread how the lights should be set up. If you take a look you'll see the lamp is angled, this is good because melleri burn easily and more easily when the lamp is pointed thraight down. My next concern would be the waterfall. My melleri poop in or on item that look like bowls. Lol maybe they came potty trained. I would remove the waterfall since your melleri most likely won't drink from it.

Yes I have a heat lamp.I just need to adjust it so it's not directly on his cage.

20101116_48.jpg

He hasn't pooped in the fountain yet lol , and I know he won't drink from it but I thought it would be good for humidity in there.

Back
Top Bottom