My new little boy:)

tiff2039

I just got him on Thursday for my birthday and he's really settling in nicely. :) Very friendly, doesn't hiss or try to bite and he always tries to crawl out of the cage onto me whenever he gets the chance. Still trying to figure out a name for this little guy but so far so good:p

Attachments

• cham.jpg
    cham.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 191
Naming them is the hardest part. They usually have a way of naming themselves though. Hope to see update pics as he grows up!

-Alex

nice looking cham :D , congrats on your new baby :D , i hope he will be healthy all the way , good luck to you both

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for bring along your little sweetie. He is tiny and so handsome. I love babies.

I think he look like a Ashton, you know, has the ladies (you) all excited.:D

Naming them is the hardest part. They usually have a way of naming themselves though. Hope to see update pics as he grows up!

-Alex

That is unless you already have a theme to work on... Spock did have those pointy ears so it was a no brainer ;)

Very nice little veiled. Good luck with him!

congrats on ur new baby! not sure what to name him, but if there was a caption I'd think it'd be something along the lines of "whatcha lookin' at??" lol...glad he's not a snappy one, veild's can be quite the aggressive ones.

Love veileds, I have two and yes they always look like they are plotting something! Congrats on your new little one, he is quite the cutie! Take lots of pictures, you will be looking back a year from now going OH MY GOSH! He used to be THAT small???

Back
Top Bottom