My Panther

Litldevlbmx666

Hello and How do you do ? I need some help here. So my panther cham is about 9 months old or so. I had him in an Exo Terra Screen enclosure he did really good in there. He got a little bigger and I thought he should have more room to roam and what not. I moved him into a custom built screen cage 5 feet high and 2 x 2. With Pothos plants and a Ficus tree. He was cup feeding in the Exo Terra set up and I moved the cups into the bigger set up. He is not eating at all.... And is getting skinny. Is the cage to big for him can he not find his food i dont know.... Should I put him back into the Exo Terra set up untill he is bigger the exo terra is 24 inches wide 24 High and 18 deep. How big will he get in that ? Please help any responds will be awesome !

Thanks

that cage is good for an adult sized panther. how long has he been in the cage he might take a bit to get use to it. a new set up can stress a cham out and it will take a bit for him to get use to it. have you tried hand feeding him?? if not you should do so. post a pic up of your set up and let us take a look and give you the best info possible. good luck and keep us informed!!!

try filling out the how to ask for help form...its one of the ones at the top of the health clinic forum

I used to feed him by hand when i first got him he wont take it anymore its been about 2 weeks from the last time he has eaten. he has also been in the new cage for about a month now

its bee nabout two weeks from the last time i seen him eat and as far as drinkinking goes im not 100% sure... but there is an auto matic mister as well as two drippers going at all times in his cage.... i think im just gunna move him back into the eco terra screen cage i had and see if i can get him going better in that set up pics will come soon

what variety of feeders are you using? Go into the health section and fill out the ask for help form. Lets see if you have everything set up correctly. Maybe there is something that is effecting his appetite.

Back
Top Bottom