My Weekend Project

Boomerang

I spent all Sunday afternoon putting together "the boys" new outdoor tanning booth aka chick hut. I must say it was a huge hit with Bong. He absolutely LOVED it!! He spent the afternoon exploring and relaxing in the sun. When I took him out later that evening for bedtime, he gave me the sweetest look and squeaked as if he was saying...."Dude!! That was awesome!!" :D

I just love him to pieces. :p He's the sweetest cham.

Cage1.jpg

Cage2.jpg
His view from inside.

P1000714.jpg
My new purchase. Love it!

Cage3.jpg
This corner is my next project.

AMAZING!:eek:

I was just thinking about using one of those reptibreeze Iguana Cages...Thought it would be perfect for an outdoor inclosure for a cham :)

Now seeing your set up, i might have to invest in one of those monster cages. Looks similar to the one you used!

Good work, your chams must be in heaven :D

Thats what i thought. Do you have any suggestions on where to get one? The ones I have come across are pretty pricey.

It looks great. You did a fantastic job. Your boys are going to love it. We have a big bird cage that my husband turned into a big sun cage for one of our panther boys.

That's awesome! Bird aviaries are great for outdoor enclosures. I've already turned two into cham cages, one that's 6' x 4' x 4' and one that's 6' x 4' x 8'.

Thats what i thought. Do you have any suggestions on where to get one? The ones I have come across are pretty pricey.

I just searched and searched until I found one on sale with FREE SHIPPING. It weighed 95lbs. This one came from Plumstruck. It's the medium size 67". I wanted the larger one but it wasn't on sale. I plan on getting another one since it was such a hit.

I just searched and searched until I found one on sale with FREE SHIPPING. It weighed 95lbs. This one came from Plumstruck. It's the medium size 67". I wanted the larger one but it wasn't on sale. I plan on getting another one since it was such a hit.

Very, very nice! I'm putting that on my must get list.

Could you please share the link that you used in buying it on sale? Many thanks!

Now THAT'S impressive. I'm jealous..... :D

Thanks! It definitely took a lot of work. It's not in the pictures but since then I've piped in a automatic misting system made of PVC and fine misting nozzles which is hooked up to a timer. I have it going off about every two hours for a couple of minutes. The chams love it!

Back
Top Bottom