Name change??

didyousneeze

So ive notices a few other relatives of pascal seem to have the same name..
Would it be wrong to rename him the other choice I had when I first got him??

i think thats your decision completely!! i personally think that if you chose the name because it suited him, then let him keep it. there are millions of people who share the same name too. i know 5 girls with the same name(my name as well) , same age, in the same town and 3 girls (including me) with the same last name, age, and in the same town so i dont think its that abnormal to know other chams with the same name :)

Well I went with my gfs choice but I personally liked squirt better and it maches him a lot better haha but she jus liked pascal because of that movie..

Well I went with my gfs choice but I personally liked squirt better and it maches him a lot better haha but she jus liked pascal because of that movie..

My gf wanted to name the panther I got pascal too just because of tangled. I'm just glad I talked her out of it because she came up with a couple pretty good names and we decided on Zebo. (Don't ask me where she came up with that)

It's not like he will care! I have renamed chameleons that I got from other people and given others temp names that I knew I would change whenever I finally found a good one. He can't hear so it won't make a difference to him. You just go with he name that makes you happy.

I believe in different names. I'm still, after 23 years, the only Olimpia I know!

It's not like he will care! I have renamed chameleons that I got from other people and given others temp names that I knew I would change whenever I finally found a good one. He can't hear so it won't make a difference to him. You just go with he name that makes you happy.

I believe in different names. I'm still, after 23 years, the only Olimpia I know!

Exactly! He can't hear anything you call him...just watch your lips move and wonder if he should shoot at them.;)

There is Olympia Snow, Senator from Maine :) Sorry, felt the need to mix my two addictions, I am both a chameleon junkie as well as a political junkie

O.K., but just so I don't get confused...(this happens easily :rolleyes:) could you go back and edit all of your posts to say Squirt. Of course the ones that are discussing both names could stay as is. :D Thanks! (Please let me know when you are done...:p;)

O.K., but just so I don't get confused...(this happens easily :rolleyes:) could you go back and edit all of your posts to say Squirt. Of course the ones that are discussing both names could stay as is. :D Thanks! (Please let me know when you are done...:p;)

I dont quite know if I can do that=P but you should be able to remember my tag didyousneeze haha jus so everyone knows I might make a new post saying pascal is now squirt!!!=))

Back
Top Bottom