Namul

BleuSaphir

Chameleon Enthusiast
I saved him from Petsmart. Like a typical chameleon, he wasn’t having it to be picked up. He wanted to stay in his terrible home. The poor associate had to deal with his tantrum. Honestly I was scared he going to poo on her head. :ROFLMAO:

I came back home and open the box and lift the box onto the shrub. He immediately latch onto the shrub. He seems to like his new home. Although not moving just using his vision to check everything in the cage. 😅
I will let him take some time.

I named him Namul.
IMG_8777.jpeg
IMG_8778.jpeg

As soon as I read your first sentence, I almost shouted out a giant YAY! I am sooo very happy for the both of you. 🥳🥳😊 Namul has not just a good home, but a great home with you, and you finally have your handsome veiled fella. 🥰 This is just awesome. 💗

I saved him from Petsmart. Like a typical chameleon, he wasn’t having it to be picked up. He wanted to stay in his terrible home. The poor associate had to deal with his tantrum. Honestly I was scared he going to poo on her head. :ROFLMAO:

I came back home and open the box and lift the box onto the shrub. He immediately latch onto the shrub. He seems to like his new home. Although not moving just using his vision to check everything in the cage. 😅
I will let him take some time.

I named him Namul.
View attachment 357539View attachment 357540
AAAAAAA WELCOMEEEEEEE 😍😍😍😍😍😍

hes pretty large for being at petsmart! I actually bought todo from there lol he was maybe half the size

I sprayed his enclosure the moment I got up from my sleep. He doesn’t seem to like to be misted. He position himself downwards to avoid the misting.

Certainly doesn’t seem to mind the phone so close to him. Perhaps I wonder if he is used to having Petsmart customers having their phones out with him constantly? But until I try to put my hands near him. Complete different story. 😅

I will be at work in a few hours. I told my brother to shut the lights off completely. Avoid using the red lights for night. I wish I could hack the LED for all white ones. 😣
IMG_8782.jpeg
IMG_8784.jpeg

Isnt it crazy you can stare at these little creatures all day long! 🥰 Work what’s work. Lol
He’s so cute.
For now I don’t have too much stress with him. Third day I see him perching on the highest elevation of the tree. I guess that that good sign. :)

Yes he seems comfortable and as happy as a chameleon looks 😊
I think he loved the space I have. No more of that tiny cage he was stuck in. I’m glad I bought him before someone did. Most will certainly buy the cage kit and most of the employees don’t have direct knowledge. They are pressured to encourage shoppers to buy petsmart brands products especially and they will use their judgement of what they think is good.

Just couple of more shots. Doesn’t seem to him of me intruding him with my phone. Just the last time I will bug him and leave him be. LOLView attachment 357541
View attachment 357542View attachment 357543
Dont worry us cham owners take more pics of our chams then our kids! Thank you for saving Namul from petsmart. Namul has a forever home Bravo! 🐸 Put the mister on the lightest mist and dont mist him directly. You want a little mist to hit him to trigger the drink response but not so much to make him fearful. Make sure your leaves are coated well and he will lick the water off of them. They are shy drinkers. Many people put a plastic to go cup filled with icecubes that has one hole poked in the bottom with a tiny sewing needle sitting in top above a plant. That way it will drip to the same place on leaves and he will return to it once found for a drink. You can tell dehydration from their eyes. Sunken eyes mean dyhydrated. so happy you rescued him. I am so against petstore chains selling exotics. with each molt his color patterns will change for a while. Make sure there is no stuck shed at the end if his tail or around his ankles. will cut circulation and blood flow. If you are unsure about anything, post here for feedback that is dependable! Enjoy your new addition to the family. So sorry to ramble on!

Back
Top Bottom