Need hornworms!!

Chali2naRap

I really need hornworms, ive done a little looking but i cant seem to find live ones. anyone willing to sell me some of their own or is there a site where i can get some?

hornworms

I get my hornworms from Josh at Livingston lizard lounge. If you order make sure and tell him you want them as small as possible because they grow hecka fast and by the time they get delivered they will for sure double in size.

i did look at mullberry farms but i saw that i could only get the pupae. if i purchase them what do i need to do in order to get them to emerge?

contact

Oops sorry. I was going to send you a link but I saw that he is local pick up only. Try Mulberry as the other person suggested. I've bought from them and they are good too.

Give them a call, after 10 am cal time. They should be able to send you some small ones. When I say small they are pretty small so you should not have issues with them growing to fast.

I posted a blog on hornworms.. go read it. :)
i read the blog and if i decide to start hatching my own i will have to take your word for it :) for now im just looking for some that i can order in worm form and feed to him, eventually when he gets a little bigger ill be breeding my crickets and whatever else i can. -- panther, just call mullberry farms? easy enough, thanks guys

i read the blog and if i decide to start hatching my own i will have to take your word for it :) for now im just looking for some that i can order in worm form and feed to him, eventually when he gets a little bigger ill be breeding my crickets and whatever else i can. -- panther, just call mullberry farms? easy enough, thanks guys

I meant so if you only get pupae, you can go from there.

great lake hornworms probably has some.

they are a site sponsor.

ook thats awesome im sure i will be doing that once he gets a little bigger, so if i were to order just eggs offline from great lakes and they come with the cups what do i do in order to hatch the eggs? i thought i read it on your blog but im not sure, sorry :p

ook thats awesome im sure i will be doing that once he gets a little bigger, so if i were to order just eggs offline from great lakes and they come with the cups what do i do in order to hatch the eggs? i thought i read it on your blog but im not sure, sorry :p

no worries.
to hatch them, warm temps, but not over hot, like 83ish, (or room temp is what i do)
and then you need silkworm chow, which you can get from mulberryfarms.com,
not sure if great lakes has it.

it comes as a powder, you mix it up, then feed it off.

worms need 24/7 access to food.

no moisture, so dont let the eggs touch the food.

also, great lakes probably has actualy worms, not eggs.

I just bought the eggs through mullberry, but they are out of the worms and the pupae now, Great lakes hornworms has some and there is also a website that I haven't used but it has them called lindasgonebuggie.com.

sounds easy enough, i just figure i would get a bigger bang for my buck with the eggs, maybe for starter tho ill just get the worms to see if he'll even eat them. thanks for the info if i have any other questions on it ill IM you. thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom