Need ideas for drip sistems please

icemom

I live in Florida and need dehumidifier to keep mosture down to 65 so i hope my air at least humid enough. My baby veiled hates misting and not drinking anything from mist. Does anyone has ideas for homemade dripping sistems? I tried to make pinholes in a bottle but it either leeks out too fast or doesn't really drips. Would appreciate some tips

i have a driper that works fine i have it set to 2 drips every min i have it set above the plants in his area so it drips on them. i have something called "the little dripper" made my zoomed works good just gotta fill it up and let it go

Yeah I am trying to keep humidity in my home at reasonable levels. This place is dumper than anything I've ever seen. I found "the little dripper". Does it works good? Reviews on it not too good. Thanks

Yeah I am trying to keep humidity in my home at reasonable levels. This place is dumper than anything I've ever seen. I found "the little dripper". Does it works good? Reviews on it not too good. Thanks

I dont like the little dripper. Personally, i do use it sometimes but only for short times cause if u don't allow it to drip fast it'll stop dripping after awhile.. get a big jug bottle cup ext. And poke a hole or two and fill it with ice!... As ur name suggests u have some of that :)

I use a soda pop bottle with a two valve system and a piece of hose from the aquarium section. I can put two hoses on and control separately so that I have at least one dripping all day and can offer water with the hose.

Poke a hole in the lid so the valve just barely squeezes through and the rubbery seal inside the lid really helps cut down on leaks (it's pretty cheap and easy to re-do until you get it or to replace when it gets used so much it starts leaking.) Poke a hole in the side of the bottle at the bottom for air inlet so the water can come out and lay the bottle down with the vent up and set your dripper hoses where they want and how fast they want.

Back
Top Bottom