Need some help naming my little buddy

Killjoy

what up yall. you know what to do by the title :rolleyes: ive included 4 pics of him in different moods. his most common colors is the purple bar pic. have had a tough time with names for him. so far i have named him twice but just dont love it. He is an ambilobe, if its not obvious, his father is odre-ay(oh my) from krammerflage (chameleonsonly.com), he 6 months old and doing really well. sorry the picture quality aint the best. but should be good enough. thanks :D ill let you all know what i end up going with. :D

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 222
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 255
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 203
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 190
Plus, aren't all chameleons just a tad Loco? So, it's a pun!!! (this is why my daughter says I'm not funny.....**sigh**)

I like to give my chams real people names... Normally they are named after who i purchased them from... In the case of my melleri the names are based off of androgynous names... except Henry... but he came with the name (And I am pretty sure Henry is a boy). The last little melleri I got was named Jaimee. I chose this name and spelled it this way because I couldn't determine the sex of this person I have been dealing with via email. I think I am dealing with a female that spells her name Jaime, but if you are Spanish this is a boys name.... So I thought I'd add an extra 'e' to make it more interesting.:p

Nice cham. I would say name him Samba, but if you ever get a Sambava and want to name him/her Samba, I would say name this one "Toki"

is it ok for a guy to say that your chameleon is down right sexy?! lol hes gorgeous killjoy! you should name him R.J -- short for rick james cause he sure is pimp! lol

Since you mentioned buddy, how bout Buddyreaux?

I used to work with some cajuns, in Baton Rouge, who called eachother that! :D

any more suggestions, someone in my office offered up Bison. like the bull. im still waiting for some more ..........:)

Back
Top Bottom