Need to Re-home my rescued Panther.

KrinsCham

I have the great news that a baby (human baby) is on the way. With that, the wife says the spare bedroom must be returned. So I need to find a new home for my young adult panther. He is in great condition and is eating and drinking. He has a large screened parrot cage with live plants lights and a automatic misting system. I don't need to make money but would like to try and recoup some of the equipment costs, good home most important. I am in Southern California, Los Angeles area. If anyone is interested please email me. I would rather him go to someone on here that will give him a good home. Email if your interested.

How much time do you realistically have, and are you willing to sell some but not all?

I'd probably be interested in everything but the enclosure. I live in Corcoran, so I suppose we could meet half way?

Also congratulations! Sorry you have to give up your Cham, though.

I have the great news that a baby (human baby) is on the way. With that, the wife says the spare bedroom must be returned. So I need to find a new home for my young adult panther. He is in great condition and is eating and drinking. He has a large screened parrot cage with live plants lights and a automatic misting system. I don't need to make money but would like to try and recoup some of the equipment costs, good home most important. I am in Southern California, Los Angeles area. If anyone is interested please email me. I would rather him go to someone on here that will give him a good home. Email if your interested.

Hey buddy this is Shane here is my email [email protected] I'm interested in giving him a great home. My friend Matt told me so hit me back.

I'm also interested in the panther if things fall through with the people above me. I live in Delaware and I've been looking for a make panther to purchase so I'd be willing to pay overnight shipping for him. I have a complete setup ready to go as a Cham was supposed to be a birthday present for me this month. The Cham is all I'd be interested in but maybe some of the cage decor depending on what you have I have a 4 by 4 by 6 parrot cage with live plants ready to go for a chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom