never throw out eggs.....

Very cool, Rob! Yeah, sometimes it takes for - ever but then they all start popping. My little trannies were coming out every couple of days or so and then all of a sudden WHAM! they were coming out like 3 or 4 per day. I am at #19 of 23.

Is it safe to say that if my eggs shriveled up and molded within 3 weeks that they were infertile? Vermic was moist enough and I even tried a tad of foot powder. But I think they were infertile.

I also have hatched Veiled. Above were my Dermensis eggs :mad:

Is it safe to say that if my eggs shriveled up and molded within 3 weeks that they were infertile? Vermic was moist enough and I even tried a tad of foot powder. But I think they were infertile.

I also have hatched Veiled. Above were my Dermensis eggs :mad:

yeah they will shrivel an mold over if they are infertile

I have so far disposed of over two hundred fertile 'good' eggs (and will be destroying another 200+ shortly) because I can not be certain to find people willing to buy and take care of veiled chameleons. With the number (of chameleons) I have, currently numbering a dozen, I simply cannot have anymore!

I have so far disposed of over two hundred fertile 'good' eggs (and will be destroying another 200+ shortly) because I can not be certain to find people willing to buy and take care of veiled chameleons. With the number (of chameleons) I have, currently numbering a dozen, I simply cannot have anymore!

I'll take some if you are destroying them. I would rather find them homes. I have alot of people wanting Chams in NJ.

Sorry but shipping to your location in the world would be very costly and (probably) difficult, as I live in England, UK.

Back
Top Bottom