new addition

peacenlove

So i swear this will be the last time i post new addition on this forum but i got my first panther today! it is a nosey be and i am in love with it, they didnt have any mellers at the reptile expo and i really wasnt going to buy anything but... i fell in love so i bought him i will post pictures soon but hes the most beautiful panther ive seen ever! ha i just love nosey be panthers. just thought to share :D

Yay! I remember your post yesterday when you were trying to make up your mind. Glad the little guy made up your mind for you! Can't wait to see pics...I'm sure he is a handsome little guy! :)

ya i got him for a good price and i couldnt get him off my mind at all yesterday so i knew i had to have him im selling my veileds so... ill have my meller jasmine and my panther jasper

heres a pic it does NOT do him justice of anykind but its all i have until i can take the pics off my camera then youll all fall in love ;) hehe but heres just a teaser

IMG_20120930_161212.jpg

:) Congratulations on your new addition. Looks nice from what I can tell. Can't wait to see more pics.

thanks guys! i got him from a pet store that is the best in the valley and my boyfriends known the owner since he was a kid so i trust that he took great care of him he used to stud him with his females and sell there babies so i got a awesome boy ;)

Back
Top Bottom