New book - Natures hidden jewels

As far as I know still with big advance the best chameleon husbandry book in english. Another great book and worth every cent is this here: http://www.amazon.com/Chameleons-Af...4513/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313095253&sr=8-2
The price is a big too high, I can get this book here in Germany normally for under 100€

I have seen that book on the market here in S.A now if I add a little bit more cash to the price of it I could get a panther chameleon...or maybe 3 baby veileds! :D Its extremely expensive...

Since I just order it for $115, you are right - I am not happy. But I wanted the book as you know, so I will suck it up and shut up.:rolleyes:

Guess I will pass my 1st addition on to my sis.

I got mine for $65 a couple of years ago. :(

We got to meet Peter Necas at Daytona last year. It was so awesome being able to pick his brain. :cool:

Looking for this book!

Natures Hidden Jewels, 2nd revised & updated edition...

Dying for this book!...anyone willing to part with theirs? ... on know where I can get one?... please and thank you

Since I just order it for $115, you are right - I am not happy. But I wanted the book as you know, so I will suck it up and shut up.:rolleyes:

Guess I will pass my 1st addition on to my sis.

Since this thread's been resurrected, I hadn't seen this post before. Glad you FINALLY found it! :)

Back
Top Bottom