New Cham room is comin on:-0

You have really put alot of work into this room... I can tell it is really going to be nice when it is done! Can't wait to see it all completed!!

hi they are for housing are pardalis & they are 18 inch wide (which is only 6 inch less than a extra large repti breeze) wide 60inch high(which is 12 inch taller than xl repti breeze) 42 inch depth(which is nearly double and xl repti breeze),and they are for housing sub adult and adult males,if we find they are too small,we have left are self the option to be able to remove the panels if need be:)
cheers
jamie

hi they are for housing are pardalis & they are 18 inch wide (which is only 6 inch less than a extra large repti breeze) wide 60inch high(which is 12 inch taller than xl repti breeze) 42 inch depth(which is nearly double and xl repti breeze),and they are for housing sub adult and adult males,if we find they are too small,we have left are self the option to be able to remove the panels if need be:)
cheers
jamie

Well they look great. Cant wait to see the misting system that will be used. And I agree, the drainage will be interesting. This probably gives many of us ideas for the future.

hi there yes there will be drainage incorporated with a mini gutter covered by insect screen which will leave excess water to all go out the building:)
jamie

hi there yes there will be drainage incorporated with a mini gutter covered by insect screen which will leave excess water to all go out the building:)
jamie

Awesome. I thought you were gonna keep it a secret from us til it was done lol. Cant wait to see it!

Hey Dude,
looks great but i really think that those are not wide enough for housing adult male F.pardalis.
What i also not get is how you plan to house a Parson together with the panthers as parsons have completely different needs in temperatur especially in winters.
I have made the experience that they can get a lot of problems when temperatures are higher than 26°C for some days.

That's a neat idea, making them narrow in the front but deep. Means you can put more cages side by side (and make the "door" by which they can see you smaller, probably reducing stress) but still give them room lengthwise. Clever!

Hey Dude,
looks great but i really think that those are not wide enough for housing adult male F.pardalis.
What i also not get is how you plan to house a Parson together with the panthers as parsons have completely different needs in temperatur especially in winters.
I have made the experience that they can get a lot of problems when temperatures are higher than 26°C for some days.

we have a conservatory in which we plan to build a another big enclosure for the parsons for the winter temp drops,
they can live in here for the summer:)

we have a conservatory in which we plan to build a another big enclosure for the parsons for the winter temp drops,
they can live in here for the summer:)
Are you sure?
I had searious trouble with getting mine to drink last summer when temps went above 78-78°F.
I could imagine that this little room with all the lights in it and the sun shining on it will be warmer than this in no time.

good job

cool job mate, if they get bored, let me know and i will move in there. r u gunna start breedin them. im in merseyside so would b cool to see finished job, but it will b awesome lookin at it so far..

Are you sure?
I had searious trouble with getting mine to drink last summer when temps went above 78-78°F.
I could imagine that this little room with all the lights in it and the sun shining on it will be warmer than this in no time.

wait until its finished you will see my idea, i am going to install an extractor along side a puls stat so i can regulate the temps inside the cage and if then its still too hot i will put an air flow in to create the ambient air within the cage,if this still does'nt work then its air con.
The rain system will be able to run for as long as we want as the drainage will be directed straight to our sewer .

the parsons i have already is drinking,shedding and eating just fine upstairs in my pardalis room thankyou for your concern though.
cheers
Jamie

cool job mate, if they get bored, let me know and i will move in there. r u gunna start breedin them. im in merseyside so would b cool to see finished job, but it will b awesome lookin at it so far..

Hi yes we breed F.pardalis we have done for a few years now,but its just got a bit out of control in the house so we had to make this.your welcome to come round when we get finished,these are to house our screameleons import.

Wow looks awesome! Cant imagine having that many chameleon eyes on me at once!

Thanks guys,

Wow this is looking awesome man. What is the plastic you used for the walls and floors? Siding? I am looking into doing something very similar to this:)

Back
Top Bottom