New girl from AZ

Ksauber

Hello everyone! Just thought I would formally introduce myself here. I have already posted a few things in regards to my new cham, but haven't said much about myself.

I am from the middle of the desert in Tucson, AZ, and I am an animal lover. I have a few pets, but have always predominantly had reptiles. I just got my 1st chameleon on Sunday (2 days ago) and so far I am finding it ridiculously challenging, scary, and fun to care for the little guy.

And now I guess a little about my chameleon. He is a little baby veiled chameleon, and I don't know his exact age, but from the forums, most people seem to think he about a month old. He is an indoor chameleon for the most part, but right now that the weather is nice mid-day, I moved his cage outside for a few hours, so he could get a nice long misting, and some sunlight.

I look forward to talking with more of you, and I am sure I will have a thousand more questions in the near future!

im07bb.jpg

Welcome to the forums. You came to the right place. Everyone is always more than willing to help, which I'm sure you realized already.

He is so cute, have any names picked out yet?

Yeah he is very cute! Just found out from LLL reptiles he is actually between 2-3 months old. His name is Creeper.

Back
Top Bottom