New journey Bluchin

GrannyK

Chameleon Enthusiast
Another new adventure has begun. 💚 Meet Bluchin. He’s 9mos of a chub and fun YG and we’re so lucky and happy to have him. We’ve given him time to settle he’s tolerant with our presence, loves roaches, and takes superworms right out of my hand. He is spoiled to the fact he expects a hand misted drink at 630 every morning, even though his mister has just gone off for 15 minutes but nope he won’t drink it lol - Look forward to watching him grow, having years of enjoyment with him, and sharing with the forum chamily.

Side note: The last few years have been rough on our family and I have learned life can change in the blink of an eye and is too short to wait on things that make you happy🥰
ALS - let’s find a cure💙

Attachments

• IMG_4785.jpeg
    IMG_4785.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4980.jpeg
    IMG_4980.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4967.jpeg
    IMG_4967.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4915.jpeg
    IMG_4915.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4873.jpeg
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats! He’s gorgeous! Looking forward to living vicariously thru you, watching him grow and just be awesome. 💗
Very sorry that ALS has invaded your family. That is one that I’ve been hoping/praying for a cure for ever since I learned about it.

Finally the revealing of Bluchin, he’s handsome boy and can’t wait to follow his growth. Great decision, “nun quat, nun quam” they say 😉. I went through the same with Neo
Yes!! It was torturing me keeping it in. 😂
And see, Neo is amazing, so glad you did the same and went with it.

Congrats! He’s gorgeous! Looking forward to living vicariously thru you, watching him grow and just be awesome. 💗
Very sorry that ALS has invaded your family. That is one that I’ve been hoping/praying for a cure for ever since I learned about it.
Thank you!! 🥰 he is pretty awesome, I’m still in awe sometimes. Well I can’t lie I am with all of them in their own little way. 😂
And thank you for the hopes and prayers for a cure. Someday 🙏 🤞 ❤️

He’s takin a liking to roaches. 2nd favorite to superworms. Good thing we breed those😊
Goodness he’s cute.
Btw. my girls favorite are also roaches and somedays she takes crickets or locusts. She was also completely crazy about morio beetles, but not anymore. Another favorite are snails and they come and go inside her enclosure. I think she eats them all and they just lay in time new eggs for a new badge.

Back
Top Bottom