P9051400.jpg

P9051398.jpg

P8231387.jpg

P8231386.jpg

P8231381.jpg

P8201370.jpg

P9051405.jpg

Enjoy!!

Oh No! She caught sight of me..!!!! This F. Veiled is Definatley One of a Kind...Dare if you even look are her she gets like this..So she is left alone 100% of the time. I've never experienced any cham like this before..But I guess they all have their different Personalties! :D

Very nice Kayla! Your female veiled must have caught sight of your male?

Oh No! She caught sight of me..!!!! This F. Veiled is Definatley One of a Kind...Dare if you even look are her she gets like this..So she is left alone 100% of the time. I've never experienced any cham like this before..But I guess they all have their different Personalties! :D

Thats funny! My girl is pretty pissy most of the time but more nervous than anything! Love the pic though you can pretty much see it in her eyes she means business! Your Nosy be looks real good too! I'm hoping to get one at the end of the month..!

Thats funny! My girl is pretty pissy most of the time but more nervous than anything! Love the pic though you can pretty much see it in her eyes she means business! Your Nosy be looks real good too! I'm hoping to get one at the end of the month..!

The funny thing is that she will NEVER try to bite..she just opens her mouth and sways back and fourth..LOL She's been bred with my male a couple times "A While Ago"....But nothing? So who knows...She's def. an odd Cham to figure out.....And she's spent countless days in random laying bins...We'll just have to and see.

Reactions: Hoj
i hope my baby nosy ends up looking something like that

If hes is from chad an darci@ tiki tiki he will, thats where that guy is from chad has his nosy be's down... hes lookin great kayla the blue is just getting better an better love that hes still got his reds an hmm think i still see the yellows too..great job with him i miss him alot..

Back
Top Bottom