New pygmy cage. any advice??

camaleonte82

So this is My new pygmy cage. i dont have pygmys yet. but if anyone is selling any or knows where to get some it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me find some.

anyway. any suggestions on how to make my pygmy cage better other then letting my plants grow and thicken up a bit.

i have 3small Umbrella trees, 3 small Jade plants, 1 croton, 2 pothos, 1 ice plant, 1 bromeliad, one other plant im not sure how to spell it.

i also have a small fountain in there. its one they cant drown in the pool of water is actually covered. all they could get to is the water flow.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 350
I just finished doing a set up for my new pygmy. She is in a 24 x18 x 24 exo terra terrarium. I think what you have done is really looking great. I personally would never put any water feature in a pygmy cage. That is just breeding bacteria that your chams don't need. I have a bunch of leaf litter on the floor of mine to give it more of a forest look to make her feel at home.

I just finished doing a set up for my new pygmy. She is in a 24 x18 x 24 exo terra terrarium. I think what you have done is really looking great. I personally would never put any water feature in a pygmy cage. That is just breeding bacteria that your chams don't need. I have a bunch of leaf litter on the floor of mine to give it more of a forest look to make her feel at home.

thanks for the info. i will be removing the waterfall right now lol.....any advice on where to get pygmys. i really like desperately want one. that is what i always wanted but i could never find one for sale.

and thank you. is there any advice you would give on how to give them more climbing room or to fill in at all or is all that open space for for the size of the cage.

thanks again! :D

other than the waterfall i think your set up looks really nice congrats im sure you little guy will enjoy it!:D post pics up when you get the little one :D

If you still looking for pygmies.

Try voodoo Chameleons, they should be getting in some next week. And , you should ask other keepers, for their offspring.

Back
Top Bottom