New setup for my veiled chameleon

haykalo96

hey guys! ive just bought a new veiled chameleon 2 weeks ago. here is the setup. please let me know if i have to do something to the cage. thanks guys :)

Attachments

• golemS cage.jpg
    golemS cage.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 174
Congrats looks good id put lights on top the cage though chameleons are pretty dumb theyl just burn them selves to death lol i see shceiffia whats the other just currious

Be sure to measure the temps anywhere close to those lights. Basking spots are great but if it's too hot your cham will get a serious burn. You may also want to provide easy way to climb up from the bottom of the cage. Are you hand misting or using an automated system?

The cage looks great, I can tell you are using a Reptarium and a fogger in the red container, I had a similar setup when I first started. I know your lights are outside your cage, It looks like they are inside to people because of the weight of the lamp pulling down on the mesh enclosure, but they pop right back into place when you zip it up.

Congrats looks good id put lights on top the cage though chameleons are pretty dumb theyl just burn them selves to death lol i see shceiffia whats the other just currious

thanks! it is on top of the cage. i dont know whats the other plant hehe

Be sure to measure the temps anywhere close to those lights. Basking spots are great but if it's too hot your cham will get a serious burn. You may also want to provide easy way to climb up from the bottom of the cage. Are you hand misting or using an automated system?

okay thanks. hand misting :)

The cage looks great, I can tell you are using a Reptarium and a fogger in the red container, I had a similar setup when I first started. I know your lights are outside your cage, It looks like they are inside to people because of the weight of the lamp pulling down on the mesh enclosure, but they pop right back into place when you zip it up.

thanks man! its not a fogger. its a water fountain.

Waterfalls or fountains are not advised because they build up bacteria really fast and chameleons like to poop in the water, misting or dripping is the way to go. I would add some vines between the plants. Other then that it looks great

Back
Top Bottom