New setup

KikoTheCham

Hey guys I was just wondering if you guys thought this looked good or if you see anything I need to include. I already know I need a light and I'm doing that tommorow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 293
I dont understand, is this your free roaming? This couldnt be the chameleons actual enclosure...how are you keeping humidity up!?

EDIT: This is in the Free Range section isnt it...sorry.

I dont understand, is this your free roaming? This couldnt be the chameleons actual enclosure...how are you keeping humidity up!?

EDIT: This is in the Free Range section isnt it...sorry.

The mister is with the lights that I'm hanging up tommorow

Where did you get that cool potted tree? What is it?

Are you going to be misting the area also? I have a large FR (my chams live FR 24/7) and my advice is to tack up clear shower curtains on your walls. The moisture will either make your plaster bubble or will leave brown/gray water stains on your walls (the mist washes the dust off things and dust mixed into water sticks to the wall). Also, the water may leach tannin out of the tree, which will stain your walls brown/orange.

If that were the Anaheim Ducks banner, I'd tell you to leave that on the outside of the shower curtain (Bruins fan here), but I have nothing against the Oregon Ducks, so that can stay inside the shower curtain.

Where did you get that cool potted tree? What is it?

Are you going to be misting the area also? I have a large FR (my chams live FR 24/7) and my advice is to tack up clear shower curtains on your walls. The moisture will either make your plaster bubble or will leave brown/gray water stains on your walls (the mist washes the dust off things and dust mixed into water sticks to the wall). Also, the water may leach tannin out of the tree, which will stain your walls brown/orange.

If that were the Anaheim Ducks banner, I'd tell you to leave that on the outside of the shower curtain (Bruins fan here), but I have nothing against the Oregon Ducks, so that can stay inside the shower curtain.

thanks for the reply! It is called a manzinita tree it is imported from South East Africa and I ordered it online. Thanks for the tips! btw Im a preds fan

Ohhh, I used to have Manzanita in my aquariums. Didn't know they actually came in potted ficus size. And no more tips for you if you're not a Bruins fan.

Back
Top Bottom