New suit and still blue

That's why I got Walker!! But he has turned out to be a very special surprise! Who wouldn't want a banja like Ranger?? All of his boys look like him except my blueberry! :)

I do cringe at the onset of every shed. I shouldn't say that. I love this dude, no matter his color. I just think it would be neat as hell to have the only blue bar from Ranger. All of his offspring are red bars. ;)

***edit- Lee has already demanded that I send Walker back to him... :D (just kidding, Lee!!)

I am waiting for the tracking number anyday lol. I would say you have the only blue bar ranger baby for sure :)..... I am going to take some new pics of ranger this weekend so I can make a new pic thread:D

Here's a pic of Ranger. Lee, hope you don't mind... :)

vymasate.jpg

Man look at that stud of a cham :D I forgot I took that pic.

I am waiting for the tracking number anyday lol. I would say you have the only blue bar ranger baby for sure :)..... I am going to take some new pics of ranger this weekend so I can make a new pic thread:D

Keep waiting, bro. Ups, FedEx and USPS said they won't risk shipping such a beautiful animal. Sorry. :D

If you want him back you're gonna have to drive down and get him! ;)

We all love Ranger! Get to postin'!

Keep waiting, bro. Ups, FedEx and USPS said they won't risk shipping such a beautiful animal. Sorry. :D

If you want him back you're gonna have to drive down and get him! ;)

We all love Ranger! Get to postin'!

Lol. Thanks man he is my buddy. Next step is to get you a female for that boy ;)

Ah, well l, he's special indeed! I'm partial to blue but if I get another down the road it will be an Ambilobe of some sort. I guess there's a wide range of color possibilities with them.

Ah, well l, he's special indeed! I'm partial to blue but if I get another down the road it will be an Ambilobe of some sort. I guess there's a wide range of color possibilities with them.

They're like a Cracker Jacks prize or a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get. :D

these arent very good pictures i took them with my (non iphone) cell phone but this is my boy getting his new outfit :)

Attachments

• 0131131430e.jpg
    0131131430e.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 0131131431a.jpg
    0131131431a.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom