new to chameleons

Jorgetaa

Hello all,

So I have recently gotten a vieled chameleon from the local pet store. I believe it is female and she is about 8 inches with her tail. She eats very hardy and is drinking water. I wanted to attach some photos of her enclosure to ask for some advice (if needed) on whether to add to her enclosure or not or just gain information from a veteran chameleon keeper. I have done a considerable amount of research before buying her and she seems very happy. Still working on hand taming very slowly have not touched her yet just slowly moving a hand towards her and slowly removing when she gets a little puffed up. I noticed she spends a considerable amount of time on the screen lid but usually only towards the end of the day. I was just worried about burning so I bought a stand for the lighting. I just don't know if it's normal behavior to seek the highest place in the tank before she sleeps or something of that nature she tends to circle around upside down for a while before the lights go out. I am opened to any and all questions or criticisms regarding her and her enclosure and will supply any information that could help whoever get a better idea of my set up as I wish to give her the best possible enclosure. Thank you to whoever reads and response. I have attached a front and side view of her enclosure as well as a picture of her. it is a 18 by 18 by 24 Exo terra. She is currently wandering around upside down on the top of the cage in the image of hee

Attachments

• 1435538907684.jpg
    1435538907684.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 1435538972779.jpg
    1435538972779.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 1435539055404.jpg
    1435539055404.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom