New Veiled Cham

MeatPotato

Hey, I got my new cham 2 days ago and he seems to be settling in well. He is eating and making room around his new home and the temperature is all fine.

But, when he sits on the logs sometimes, he goes a very light brown colour and sometimes a pattern, brown and greeny colour.

He is 1 month old.

Thanks for all the help, very grateful.

Hey, I got my new cham 2 days ago and he seems to be settling in well. He is eating and making room around his new home and the temperature is all fine.

But, when he sits on the logs sometimes, he goes a very light brown colour and sometimes a pattern, brown and greeny colour.

He is 1 month old.

Thanks for all the help, very grateful.

That is normal for a cham. what are your temps like in your cage?

It sounds as if he is just changing colors. If you know he is eating, heat and humidity is correct and appears healthy. If you feel something is wrong then you can fill out a form in the health section of the forum and members with experience will be able to better help you.

Please , if you can . Post pix of the enclosure. (From reading some of your recent posts and your mention of this "log". I feel you might have some issues with your set-up!)

Yes JonRich has a point. I thought you were using the word log for branch. Can you please post a picture of what you are referring to with this log and you Cham? thanks:)

I meant to use the word branches, and has many to climb on to. Thanks for your concern though. :)

good to hear. I would still like to see a pic of the enclosure. Who dosen't like pix, huh? lol

Also , cute avatar. Is that the little guy?

Back
Top Bottom