Noob!!!

Rottsko

Avid Member
hey everyone,
i am a NOOB and I am very excited on getting my first cameleon. I have the setup all done and i'm just trying to figure out where to buy a baby panther. i looked at a couple of the sponsors here, fl cham, lll, screameleon, etc.

the price difference btw the 3 sponsors named are pretty wide. i was wondering where you forum members recommend getting a baby panther. thanks!!!

i was definitely looking to get a male around 3-5 months old. do you have any experience or comments about the sponsors, fl cham, LLL, and screameleons?

i am also looking in the classifieds in this forum...can you refer any reputable forum members? thanks!

I heard that with Lancecham, ToddMkeller, Ryan from Tiki Tiki Reptiles, and SsimsswisS (Steve) are great to work with, and I can vouch for that.

Lance has an awesome breeder named Amaze Jr Jr, and his prices (along with his lifetime support of your cham) make you feel like you're ripping HIM off.

Todd just looks like a pirate and that alone itself is why you should throw him an email.

Ryan talks to you like he's known you forever.

And Steve makes Cricket Crack Nuff' said.

Also I wanted to add that (though I've never emailed her) Sandrachameleon has blogs that I frequent. She makes it easy to understand. Thanks Sandra!

dude, im a nOob too. My cham might arrive today before 10:30. Its 9:43 right now and every minute that goes by is agonizing. I don't even know if they shipped it yesterday and FL Chams won't answer the phone. If I get it today and I'm happy with the service I'll let you know. BTW I ordered a Veiled cham from "newton's bloodline".

I just got a Veiled (3month) yesterday!!! I got him from FL Chams and as of now I am really happy. Mike (the owner of FL chams) always called me back. Seems like a nice guy. Let us know what you do

Sandy and Elliot from Chameleons Northwest (a sponser on here) sells beautiful chams.

Ive seen their panther AND veiled breeders personally and their absouletly stunning.

Last time I saw their panther babies were so healthy, active, AND cute :D

Ive also bought a veiled from them and shes beautiful as well :)

Eric from Chameleons101 is a pretty cool guy. I got 2 Ambilobe from him last week and they were awesome. Very active hunter and healthy. They are gentle and not shy at all. Highly recommend Eric Chameleons101.

I also got one very nice BlueBar Ambilobe from Sandy of Chameleon Northwest. A little shy but a very good hunter. Sandy also took 30 minutes of her time to take photos of the lil guy before I decided to buy him. I also highly recommend Chameleon Northwest.

The price they want are fair. The service both company provide is very good.

Have you looked in to getting a veiled chameleon for your first time. They are a little "tougher", and do well for a noob.

And to answer your question, i would get your panther baby from screameleon.
A friend of mine had a really nice Blue Barred Ambilobe from them.

I would recommend Eric from Chameleons101. He will give you good prices and is very friendly, and a cool guy. He will hook you up with what you want.

You are going to do fine buying from any of the site sponsors, and most of the forum members (check their reputation point accumulation, read a few of their threads to get a sense of what they are like). There is a Board of Inquiry (BOI) on fauna that allows discussion about vendors in detail (not permitted here).
If you find animals you like from multiple buyers, Consider buying from the seller closest to you - you may be able to eliminate/ reduce the stress and cost of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom