Nosy Bob just doesn't get it.

biffle

Avid Member
Nosy bob is ~10 months old and hasn't figure this whole breeding thing out. He loves to be next to her but stops there. She is receptive and waiting for him. She keeps looking back like "am I not good enough"? Do you guys think he will ever figure this out? Maybe I need to dim the lights? maybe some chameleon lingerie?
I hope this rejection doesn't send Nosy Bev into an eating disorder thinking she is too fat.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, sir, but if you could take a couple of moments and please fill out the "how to ask for help" form, me might could better assist you. :D

I kid!!! He'll figure it out soon enough. And when he does, you'll have a beautiful blue baby waiting for me!! :)

Ive had occasions like this even with my breeder male that has bred before. IF you are putting him in her cage it might take a little bit of time for him to feel comfortable to mate. Try putting him in and watching from a distance so you dont distract him. If you have another male you can show off that male and it will make him more eager to breed as well.

Excuse me, sir, but if you could take a couple of moments and please fill out the "how to ask for help" form, me might could better assist you. :D

I kid!!! He'll figure it out soon enough. And when he does, you'll have a beautiful blue baby waiting for me!! :)

I sure hope he does... We've had "that talk" still nothing.

I noticed they are indoors. A little natural sunlight and the outdoors might do the trick. And as mentioned before, a little male competion works wonders to.

They are now in his cage just hanging out together. Neither really seems to care of the other. Come on Bob!

Ive had occasions like this even with my breeder male that has bred before. IF you are putting him in her cage it might take a little bit of time for him to feel comfortable to mate. Try putting him in and watching from a distance so you dont distract him. If you have another male you can show off that male and it will make him more eager to breed as well.

I'm on it thanks! I just got a cage set up outside. Bob has not had his turn in it yet.

Jason

I noticed they are indoors. A little natural sunlight and the outdoors might do the trick. And as mentioned before, a little male competion works wonders to.

Caution… this is an unproven theory. I have already witnessed unintended side effects. I caught my neighbor bobbing and shaking his head. Do you think he wants my female and will Nosy bob see him as competition?

Jason

Last edited:
I guess it's not the magic of the moon light nor Chris Isaak that arouses a picky chameleon.... There was high noon sweet lovin in my back yard today!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!

Yeah who would have thought that an hour together in the sun would have such an effect... but then again it makes sense, I do remember spring breaking in Padre.

Back
Top Bottom