Not sure what this is ...

misslush

Took the pics today if my Quin and wondering if someone could tell me what these are ..thank you

20101116_2.jpg

20101116_3.jpg

20101116_4.jpg

possible prolaspe....Kevin(Summoner12) stated...basically that is the chams (JUNK)....congrats you have a boy!...its very hard to sex mellers...until something like this happens....

anyway..it should go back in right away....if it is still out there , keep it moist, spray water i think.....and dont pull it out...you mite need to go to a vet .....

possible prolaspe....Kevin(Summoner12) stated...basically that is the chams (JUNK)....congrats you have a boy!...its very hard to sex mellers...until something like this happens....

anyway..it should go back in right away....if it is still out there , keep it moist, spray water i think.....and dont pull it out...you mite need to go to a vet .....

it went back in right away ...lol his junk well at least now i know his sex...thanks for the info

Very cool im still waiting on the sex of mines right now im hoping for a boy aswell but a female is just as cool;)

Yeah that would be cool to do a lil research and maybe mate them, melleri are picky though and will deny at any time make sure your sure of the sex before you introduce though its very hard to sex melleri

I'm so glad you posted this cause I saw something like this on my Diego today except Diego's looked like crusty yellows looking things sticking out... maybe it's the same. Congrats on a "BOY" for you!!!

I'm so glad you posted this cause I saw something like this on my Diego today except Diego's looked like crusty yellows looking things sticking out... maybe it's the same. Congrats on a "BOY" for you!!!

worst is the males are the biggest LOL hope his cage is good enough size

im sorry but those i believe are SPERM PLUGS...you sure have a male..alright:rolleyes:

I guess yours is a boy too..congrats LOL

my bf had to go buy one after i did and we are hoping it's a female

If you are wanting to mate these two. You will need an extremely large enclosure or free range area. They will need to become accustomed to one another and housed or kept together to bond. Its not the same procedure as breeding a panther or veiled. Its a slow acclimation and acceptance of the other then the female will become receptive, then they do the deed. Good luck, at least you know the sex of one of yours. A lot of times thats one of the hardest things, is determining sex in these guys/gals. Oh, and the female is usually the more dominate mate. She will often bully the male. Get on melleri discovery here on this site. You will find some valuable info and help from other keepers.

Back
Top Bottom